Summer Camp 2021
Summer Camp will run from July 6th*-August 13th from 9:00-5:00 pm. Due to construction at the school building, we do not expect to be onsite at PS 11 this summer but are working hard to create an enriching, fun-filled, robust camp that will keep your kids active and engaged. We are excited to be partnering with the Giant Room and will have more information available soon about other activities, field trips and partnerships. If you have already registered for camp, please log in to your Eleyo account and complete the registration template (under account management) – we have added additional questions to the registration form. We will be processing $100 deposits on June 1st and issuing invoices for the summer. If you need to change or cancel your registration, please let us know before June 1st. Registration is here.
*We have changed the start date of summer camp to reflect the extended July 4th Holiday Weekend.
Summer Camp Themes:
Week 1, July 6- July 9 – ISLAND EXPLORERS
Week 2, July 12-July 16 – ART IN NATURE
Week 3, July 19-July 23 – SUPER HEROES
Week 4, July 26-July 30 – AMONG US
Week 5, August 2-August 6 – OLYMPICS
Week 6, August 9-August 13 – WATERWORLD
Camp will run Monday-Friday from 9:00 am-5:00 pm. The cost will be $500/week. Financial assistance will be available. Camp will be open to incoming Kindergarten students through 6th grade.
The tentative schedule will be:
10:00-12:00. Off-site activities
12:00-12:30 Lunch (bagged lunch)
12:30-1:00 Free Time/Recess
1:00-3:00 Off site activities TBD
3:00-4:30 Water Park
4:00-5:00 pm Dismissal at PS 11
-Enrichment activities include Hip Hop, WonderHut Science, Art, Sport of the Week, Cooking
-Weekly Giant Room Visits for all groups
-Little Island Visits
-Hudson River Park Junior Ranger Program
-Field Trips: July 9th - Governor's Island
-Targeted academic instruction with PS 11 teachers (teacher referral required)
We will follow all CDC and New York State Guidelines for summer camps.
Please make note of the following:
Staff & Student Requirements
- Students will be required to wear masks and social distancing will be enforced.
- Daily health screenings must be completed daily before attending camp. Form must be completed online or on paper prior to arriving at camp.Temperature will be taken on arrival.
- More than one absence per week will forfeit your child’s seat. All absences must be reported to afterschool staff in writing via email (firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Students should bring a bagged lunch and bottled water. Prepackaged/individual snacks will be provided.
- Toys and personal items are not allowed.
Go to www.ps11programs.com for more information.