Summer Camp 2021
Details are still pending but we are planning for he Summer Camp Program at PS 11 to run for 6 weeks, July 5-August 13.
This is a pre-registration form indicating your interest in our Summer Camp. We will send a notice for further registration information once we have all the details confirmed for the summer. At that time, we will require a deposit of $100 to reserve your seat.
We expect that camp will run Monday-Friday from 9:00 am-5:00 pm. The cost will be $500/week. Financial assistance will be available. Camp will be open to incoming Kindergarten students through 6th grade.
The tentative schedule will be:
9:00. Meet at PS 11
10:00-12:00. Off-site activities TBD
12:00-12:30 Lunch (bagged lunch)
12:30-1:00 Free Time/Recess
1:00-3:00 Off site activities TBD
4:00-5:00 pm Dismissal at PS 11
We will follow all CDC and New York State Guidelines for summer camps.
Please make note of the following:
Staff & Student Requirements
- Students will be required to wear masks and social distancing will be enforced.
- Daily health screenings must be completed daily before attending camp. Form must be completed online or on paper prior to arriving at camp.Temperature will be taken on arrival.
- More than one absence per week will forfeit your child’s seat. All absences must be reported to afterschool staff in writing via email (firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Students should bring a bagged lunch and bottled water. Prepackaged/individual snacks will be provided.
- Toys and personal items are not allowed.
Go to www.ps11programs.com for more information.